Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lesson 10 Challenge

Since the nearest McDonald's is across the street I'm going to use the next nearest McDonald's for this exercise.

My patron has $1.50 in his pocket and needs to get to McDonald's for an interview. The six-minute bus ride on 96 straight up Vance Jackson to the McDonald's on the other side of 410 costs $1.30 for full fare. If my patron qualifies for reduced fare it is only 65 cents. Either way he goes home with change in his pocket.

I've long been a user of Google Maps, Mapquest and a few that no longer exist. However, I did not know until completing this challenge that I could find bus ticket information on Google Maps. A number of patrons here at Westfall rely on the bus so having this information in my arsenal is great.



No comments:

Post a Comment