Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lesson 5 Challenge

I always recommend Learning Express Library to any patron who requests a test prep book. I give them a demonstration, show them where to find the database and write down the instructions for them.

While I am familiar with Learning Express I hadn't actually taken any of the tests. Today I tackled one of the science modules for the ASVAB. I did pretty well with the two Earth and Space Sciences, which gave me 100% for that section. I answered 10 of 11 Life Sciences questions correctly to score 91%. However, Physical Science killed me. I only got 7 of 12 right for a score of 58%. My cumulative score was 76%, which qualifies my to join the military. Ho-RAH.

The test is pretty tough if you aren't schooled in a particular subject - I never took chemistry and there were chemistry questions. :-(

For a person preparing to take the ASVAB it is a great tool. Learning Express Library will tell the person what areas to study and which sections are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment