Sunday, January 25, 2009

Generators - Thing 10

Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby


By using the RoutanBabyMaker 3000 this is what a child would look like if Angelina Jolie and Angelina Jolie had a baby. The generator is animated and you can post the code to myspace, but I couldn't get the code to work on Blogger.

Obviously I got that bug worked out. Be sure you use sound when you view this because the baby coos and giggles.

I used a couple of other generators, too. One created a soccer shirt for your favorite team. I didn't care too much for the final product.

Another one let me create my own Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor and name it. After adding sweet cream and chocolate as the base, white chocolate chunks and walnuts and caramel swirls what else could it be called - Does This Make My Butt Look Big?

The generator is fun to play with and I can see some real uses for creating fun program promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment