Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Technorati - Thing 14



Shallow Thoughts by Sherrie has been claimed on Technorati and it ranks 4,758,329. Woo-hoo!

If I ever have anything deep to say the blog will be the place.

It's taken me a bit to get used to adding the tags/labels at the bottom of the posts, but it's really easy to do with Blogger. Technorati is pretty easy to navigate and it uses your Google ID. Like a lot of other sites it allows you to add a profile, a photo of yourself and a biography. If you're blogging aboug quantum physics you might want to include your PhD in subject. ;)

I searched the blog posts for "Learning 2.0" and got 397 returns. That's not too bad considering a Google search would have resulted in thousands. When I searched the tags I got 174 items ... better still. The directory has a Web 2.0 folder under Technology but you have to slog through too many blogs for this to be that useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment