Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You Tube - Thing 20



One of my favorite things to do every summer is attend the Drum Corps International Southwestern competition at the Alamodome. There are a lot of DCI videos on You Tube and I enjoyed watching those. Maybe you will, too.

I've used You Tube videos to learn how to do various things, most recently how to make duct tape wallets, which was the subject of a teen craft program. I had only one participant for this program, but I showed him the video and he followed along. The video was a lot better at teaching the craft than I am.

The Salvador Dali art gadget on my blog came from watching a You Tube video the other day.

Since I was sick and couldn't attend Staff Development Day it was nice to watch bits and pieces of it You Tube.

It would be nice to see snippet some of our programs - Eva Longoria Parker's reception, The Big Read jury - on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment